Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blowpops, Binkis, and Slides





A couple of weeks ago Brians brother Tanner came to visit, it was past Jack and Hazels bedtime, but we wanted to keep them up so they could say hi to uncle Tanner, so we took them to the park across the street from our house, and they had an absolute blast until Hazel skinned her nose on the slide OUCH!  She was fine just a little ruffed up and was able to be comforted by her uncle.  I want to comment about the picture of Jack and Tanner,  but I am at a loss for words I suppose I will let the Picture speak for itself.  

5 comments:

Adria said...

he looks like brian! how fun for the kids! lets hang out soon please:)

Staci said...

Cute, cute and cute. We missed you yesterday.

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

So sorry I couldn't talk last night - but I super miss you guys!! I am glad Mark is coming over tonight! We need to get you, Adria and I out for some girl time when I get back!!!

Aaron and Kira Adams said...

PS - this is Kristen, I'm logged into my sisters account!

Erin Nicole said...

Wow.. he looks a lot like Brian!